20 Questions MCQ Test NABARD Manager - Mock Tests & Previous Year Papers | NABARD Manager General Awareness Mock Test 4
This mock test of NABARD Manager General Awareness Mock Test 4 for Banking Exams helps you for every Banking Exams entrance exam.
This contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions for Banking Exams NABARD Manager General Awareness Mock Test 4 (mcq) to study with solutions a complete question bank.
The solved questions answers in this NABARD Manager General Awareness Mock Test 4 quiz give you a good mix of easy questions and tough questions. Banking Exams
students definitely take this NABARD Manager General Awareness Mock Test 4 exercise for a better result in the exam. You can find other NABARD Manager General Awareness Mock Test 4 extra questions,
long questions & short questions for Banking Exams on EduRev as well by searching above.
A customer wishes to purchase some US dollars in India. He/She should go to
Who is the author of the book 'My Experiments with Truth'?
The sexagesimal counting system was developed by the :
'A voice of Freedom' is a book written by
SpaceX’s ‘Falcon Heavy’, launched recently, is capable of
1. Delivering a maximum payload to low-earth orbit that is more than double that of the world’s next most powerful rocket
2. Returning to earth all of its boosters (side cores)
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Consider the following statements about Consolidated Fund of India (CFI)
1. All revenues received by the government by way of direct taxes and indirect taxes, money borrowed and receipts from loans given by the government flow into the CFI
2. No money can be withdrawn from this fund without the Parliament’s approval
Select the correct statements
The purpose of the inclusion of Directive Principles of State Policy in the Indian Constitution is to establish:
In which one of the following countries, is Tamil a major language?
Consider the following statements about Tobacco Control Act (COTPA, 2003)
1. National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP) looks into the enforcement of the COTPA, 2003
2. The Act prohibits all direct and indirect advertisements, promotion and sponsorship
3. The Act prohibits smoking of tobacco in public places, except in special smoking zones in hotels, restaurants and airports and open spaces
Select the correct statements
‘Day Zero’, a probable scenario that is being referred to with respect to a South African town, will have been caused due to
The Vice-President is the Chairman of the :
The two gases making highest relative contribution to the greenhouse gases are
Whose political maneuverings through strong policies of appeasement disgusted Hitler and further lowered his respect for the 'democratic' powers?
The headquarters of the National Power Training institute is located in
How much percentage of the atmosphere \'s volume is made up of Nitrogen ?
The name of the spiritual Guru of Shivaji was-
The laws of planetary motion were discovered by
Who was the wife of Kubera, the God of wealth?
Baron Pierre de Coubertin, father of the modern Olympic Games, belongs to :