Directions: Read the given passage carefully and answer the question that follows.
Connor, Richard, Poppy, Mason and Sarah were playing a racing game which consisted of 4 levels. In each level, the persons who stood first, second and third were awarded 10, 7.5 and 5 points, respectively. The remaining two persons were awarded 2.5 points each.
It is also known that
(1) the total points earned by no two friends in the game were the same
(2) Connor earned 5 more points than Poppy and neither of them earned the highest total points in the game
(3) Richard, who was the last in one of the four levels, earned a total of 22.5 points in the game, but he was not the first in any level
(4) one of the five persons was the first in more than one levels and he did not win the highest points in the game
(5) Mason was not the third in any of the four levels, but he was the first in one of the four levels
(6) the points that Poppy earned in the game were more than the points that Sarah earned
Q. What is the sum of the points earned by Connor, Mason and Sarah?