Children with special needs are no longer called
Disability term is term used for those who have special need but in the recent times we have seen them doing all that a healthy person would do so we should not class them in any inapplicable manner.
The weaker and backward sections of the society are protected by the
Article 46: Promotion of educational and economic interests of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other weaker sections.
- The State shall promote with special care the educational and economic interests of the weaker sections of the people, and, in particular, of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, and shall protect them from social injustice and all forms of exploitation.
So, the weaker and backward sections of the society are protected by the State.
Which of the following spices is not grown in Kerala
The main crops grown in the state are paddy, coconut, pepper, cashew, cassava, and plantation crops like rubber. Kerala is an Agrarian economy.
______ were the first to come to Kerala
Jews arrived in Kerala as early as 573 BCE. The Cochin Jews believe that their ancestors came to the west coast of India as refugees following the destruction of Jerusalem in the first century CE. The combined number of Jews, Christians, and Muslims was relatively small at this early stage.
Festival related to boat race is
- Vallam Kali (vaḷḷaṃ kaḷi, literally: boat game) is a traditional boat race in Kerala, India.
- It is a form of canoe racing, and uses paddled war canoes.
- It is mainly conducted during the season of the harvest festival Onam in autumn.
Who travelled Kerala , a little less than seven hundred years ago
Ibn Batuta belonged to Morocco, Africa and traveled to India in the fourteenth century. He is best known as a traveler and explorer, whose account documents his travels and excursions over a period of almost thirty years.
Identify these fishing nets
Who delivered the speech on the eve of independence
"Tryst with Destiny" was a speech delivered by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India, to the Indian Constituent Assembly in The Parliament, on the eve of India's Independence, towards midnight on 14 August 1947. It spoke on the aspects that transcend India's history.
______community was treated as untouchables in the Bombay Presidency
What does this mean, judge other people negatively or see them as inferior
Prejudice means to judge other people negatively or see them as inferior.
How can we be prejudiced about many things
Prejudiced about many things including religion, race, caste, sex should not be done. Everyone is equal in the eyes of all.
What does crying mean
The correct option is Option B.
Crying in response to something that makes you happy or sad is normal and healthy. Don't shy away from shedding tears if you feel the need to release. Excessive crying is something you should chat about with your doctor, however.
When do boys and girls cry
What term is used for the disabled person
What happen when a people act on a their prejudice or stereotypes
- Discrimination happens when people act on their prejudices or stereotypes.
- If you do something to put other people down, if you stop them from taking part in certain activities and taking up jobs, or stop them from living in certain neighbourhoods, prevent them from taking water from the same well or hand pump, or not allow them to drink tea in the same cups or glasses as others, you are discriminating against them.
What does a teacher do in the school?
Teachers create lesson plans and teach those plans to the entire class, individually to students or in small groups.
Who belongs to the Mahar caste
- The Mahar (also known as Maha, Mehar, Taral, Dhegu Megu) is an Indian community found largely in the state of Maharashtra, where they comprise 6% of the population, and neighbouring areas.
- Most of the Mahar community followed B. R. Ambedkar in converting to Buddhism in the middle of the 20th century.
The people of lower caste were not allowed to
The people of low caste were considered to be impure and thereby discriminated. They were not allowed to enter in the temple.
Where is Koregaon is located
Koregaon Park is an area located in Pune, in the state of Maharashtra in India.
Who drafted the Indian constitution
On 29 August, 1947, the Constituent Assembly set up a Drafting Committee under the Chairmanship of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar to prepare a Draft Constitution for India.