Fill in the blanks below, using the helping words provided in the box. Each word can be used only once.
filtration, soluble, permanent, substance, reversible, temporary
1. When a sliced apple turns brown, a new has formed.
2. Burning plastic is a change.
3. We can separate insoluble solids from liquids by .
4. A change takes place when a material that has undergone a change can return to its original form.
5. When a solid is able to dissolve in water, we say that it is in water.
6. A change is when no new substances are formed.
Q. Choose the correct sequence: