Strainless steel is so called because of its
It white cast irons, carbon present as
Which of the following metals is widely used in die casting?
Which of the following metals is used for making food containers?
Match the List-I (Materials) with List-lI (Alloys):
Which of the following is a tin-based alloy?
Duralumin alloy contains aluminium and copper in the ratio of
Which of the following properties is found in non- ferrous materials?
1. low density
2. high thermal and electrical conductivity
3. better corrosion resistance
Which of the following statements is wrong?
Consider the following statements pertaining to tin based alloys:
1. Babbitt is a tin alloy.
2. Tin-base alloys are also called white metals.
3. It is used in making bearings because of its low coefficient of friction.
4. It finds extensive applications in die casting.
Q. Which of the above statements are valid?