The plastics in which monomers are arranged in a straight chain are known as
Parachutes are made from which fibre?
Consider the following polymers:
3. Polyvinyl chloride
4, Poly styrene
Match the List - I (Polymers) with List - ll (Application):
Which of the following pairs is correctly matched?
1. Celluose nitrate-Table tennis ball
2. Phenon furfol - Brake linings
3. Epoxies - Jigs and fixtures
Which of the following pairs of plastics and their modes of formation is correctly matched?
1. Polythene - Condensation polymerisation
2. Polycarbonate - Addition polymerisation
3. Polystyrene - Addition polymerisation
4. Polyamide - Condensation polymerisation
Which of the following is not thermoplastic polymers?
Epoxies, phenolics and silicones
Polythylene, PVC and Teflon
Fibre reinforced plastics are:
1. Made of thermosetting resins and glass fibre
2. Made of thermoplastic resins and glass fibre
4. Isotropic Which of the above statements are valid?
Match the List-I (Material) with List-lI (Nature of product):
Which of the following processes are used for thermosetting materials?
2. Transfer moulding
3. Injection moulding