Work study is carried out
The concept of work study is applied to
Work study essentially comprises the techniques of
Method study needs to be taken up when there is
Which aspects does not come under the umbrella of method study
Work sampling is used to find
Consider the following statements:
1. - TMU stands for time movement unit.
2. 1 TMU = 0.001 minute.
3. The times for basic motions in Basic motion time study are given in one thousand of minute.
Which of these statements are correct?
(i) TMU stands for time measurement unit.
(ii) 1 TMU = 0.00001 hour or 0.0006 minute.
(iii) The times for basic motions in Basic motion study are given in the thousands of minute.
Consider the following objectives:
1. to train the individual regarding motion economy.
2. to assist in research projects in the field of work study.
3. to help in the collection of motion time data.
The objectives of micromotion study would include:
The number of fundamental motions involved in micromotion study are
What describes therblig in micromotion study?