A programme written in machine language is called the
The number of input pins of 8085 microprocessor are
There are total 40 pins in 8085 microprocessor out of which 27 are output pins, 21 are input pins and 8 pins (AD0 - AD7) are shared between output and input signals.
In 8085 microprocessor the number of interrupts maskable and non-maskable are
There is only one interrupt in 8085 microprocessor which is non-maskable which is TRAP.
The interrupts which are maskable are INTR, RST 7.5, RST 6,5 and RST 5.5 (total four).
Match List-I with List-ll and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
A. Operating system
1. Allows user to examine the contents of registers and memory locations after each step of execution.
2. A program of collection of programs which are usually stored on discs.
3. A program which assigns specific memory addresses for the machine codes of the program to be loaded into the memory.
4. A program which allows user to write source program or text into RAM.
The interrupt pin TRAP of a 8085 microprocessor is
TRAP is an interrupt in 8085 microprocessor which is both edge and level triggered.
Consider the following statements:
1. A cross assembler runs on the microcomputer on which it produces machine codes.
2. A resident assembler runs on a computer other than that for which it produces object codes.
3. The program written in hexadecimal system List-i is converted into binary system by a program called Monitor program.
4. Macros are the assembler directive which are commands to the assembler itself.
Which of the above statements are correct?
Match List-I with List-li and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists:
D. System Software
1. High-level language program into machine codes, statementwise.
2. High-level language program into machine language program.
3. Controls the overall operation of a computer. ,
4. Assembly language program into a machine language program.
Assertion (A): The writing of a program in assembly language is much easier and faster as compared to the writing of program in machine language.
Reason (R): An assembly language is a low- level language
A micro controller differs from a microprocessor in terms of
A micro controller differs from a microprocessor in terms of memory configuration and I/O interfaces. It has both on chip memory and on chip ports.
A microprocessor program written in assembly language is translated into machine language. The number of instructions in the machine language when compared with the number of instructions in assembly language is
Since for each mnemonics written assembly language there is only one machine code , therefore the number of instructions in the machine language when compared with the number of instructions in assembly language is same.