Evaporation of water takes place faster in
Evaporation is a surface phenomenon in which water evaporates from its surface in hot condition.
Water is natural resource which is
Water is natural resource which is inexhaustible obtained from nature.
Water above the 1000C is in
Water above the 1000C is in gaseous state in form of water vapour.
Of the total amount of water present on the earth, the water available for human use is about
Of the total amount of water present on the earth, the water available for human use is about 1% only. The other 99 percent is in the oceans, soils, icecaps, and floating in the atmosphere
Dew is the
Dew is the condensation of water vapour near the earth’s surface due to low temperature.
About 70% of our body consists of
About 70% of our body consists of water.
Which one is a common source of drinking water?
River and lake are common source of drinking water in cities and towns.
The falling of water drops of clouds is known as
Any form of water that fall from the clouds is known as precipitation . Their are several form of precipitation are rain , snow, hail and sleet
No rain or very less rain causes
No rain or very less rain in an area causes drought.
Fast moving air is called
Fast Moving air is called wind.
Wind is caused by differences in the atmospheric pressure.
When a difference in atmospheric pressure exists, air moves from the higher to the lower pressure area, resulting in winds of various speeds.
Which one is a renewable natural source?
Water is a renewable natural resource as it can be recycled naturally and can be reused again and again.
Excessive rain cause
Excessive rain cause flood in a particular area to submerge the large area.
At high humidity, evaporation occurs
At high humidity, high amount of water vapoures are present in the environment and hence evaporation occurs slower which increase with increase in temperature or surface area.
Changing of water into water vapour is called
Changing of water into water vapour is called as evaporation, it occurs at all temperature.
During transpiration, plants lose water in form of
During transpiration, plants loose water in form of water vapour through stomata.
Water is ___________ for life.
Water is essential for life as it help in digestion, transportation and excretion etc.
Most of the water available to us as
Most of the water is available to us as ground water inside the earth crust.
Wet clothes dry up in sun due to
Clothes dry up in sun due to evaporation of water by solar energy.
Water is __________ of hydrogen and oxygen element.
Water is compound of hydrogen and oxygen element in fixed ratio.
Cyclic flow of water in different state is called
Cyclic flow of water in different state is called water cycle that includes, evaporation, condensation and raining.