Analyse the following caselet and answer the questions that follow:
Nicky, Manoj and Benita are graduates from a top ranked B-school. They joined ABC corporation a year ago. ABC is known for its performance-oriented culture. This is the first time the organization recruited from a top ranked Bschool. They are part of a five-member team with two others from lower ranked B-schools. Nicky, Manoj and Benita draw 40 per cent higher salaries than other team members. This team reports to Amelia Ganeshmurthi, a senior executive.
Amelia is disappointed with the performance of Nicky, Manoj and Benita. She came to know that ABC was not their first choice and they had spent the first ten months applying to other organizations. However, they have now started liking ABC and promised to do their best henceforth. Amelia has to rate their annual performance and decide about their future. She has the following choices:
1. Fire them from ABC for insincerity and save the organization's time and money.
2. Give them average ratings with a year to prove their worth and fire them from ABC if they fail to show significant progress.
3. Impose a pay-cut of 15% since they have not delivered on the promise, but give them relatively high ratings.
4. Give them relatively poor ratings with one-year time to improve and fire them from ABC if they fail to show significant progress.
5. Give them high ratings and give them a second chance to prove their worth.
Q. Which of the following options rank the above choices in the order of MOST APPROPRIATE to LEAST APPROPRIATE?