The tenth inter school dance competition has eight girls participating in it.
1. Each girl likes a different colour and presents a different dance form.
2. Preeti, who is a Kathak dancer, does not like lavender and red.
3. Sonia likes blue and presents Kuchipudi.
4. Neither of Shreya or Priya like magenta and yellow. They present Manipuri and Sattriya in some order.
5. Pooja and Tania present one of Folk Dance, Western or Odissi, while Tania and Vaishali have their favourite colours among violet, magenta or cream.
6. Priyanka presents Bharatnatyam and likes pink.
7. The girl who likes cream presents Manipuri.
8. Vaishali presents Odissi.
9. Pooja doesn’t like lavender.
10. The girl who likes violet presents Western dance.
Further following information is known about their performances
1. The show had 2 halves each of 4 performances.
2. Kuchipudi and Bharatnatyam should be the 1st performances in two different halves of the show.
3. Shreya should dance before the girl liking Lavender.
4. Folk Dance, Western and Odissi should be in same order in 2nd half with Folk Dance being before both of them.
Q.If Priyanka dances in 2nd half, which of the following statement is/are true?
A. Pooja dances after Tania
B. Preeti dances before Shreya
C. Vaishali dances after Priya