Practice Quiz or MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) with solutions are available for Practice, which would help you prepare for "Paragraph Formation" under Verbal Aptitude. You can practice these practice quizzes as per your speed and improvise the topic. The same topic is covered under various competitive examinations like - CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, SSC and other competitive examinations.
Read the following five sentences and rearrange them to make a coherent and logical paragraph. After deciding the sequence, answer the questions given below.
- In his literacy work he spoke of that province of human life which mere intellect does not speak.
- He has also given innocent joy to many children by his stories like 'Kabuliwalah'
- These songs are sung not only in bengal but all over the country.
- Rabindranath's great works sprang from intensity of vision and feelings.
- He sang of beauty and heroism, nobility and charm.
Which sentence should come fourth in the paragraph?