Compared to the bipolar junction transistor, a JFET
1. Has a larger gain bandwidth production.
2. Is less noisy
3. Has less input resistance.
4. Has current flow due to only majority carries.
The small value to drain to source voltage, JFET behaves like a
The shape of the transfer characteristic of JFET is very nearly a
In a JFET, drain current is primarily controlled by
JFET has main drawback of
Consider the following statements:
1. BJT is a current controlled device with a high input impedance and high gain bandwidth
2. FET is a voltage controlled device with high input impedance and low gain bandwidth
3. UJT is a negative resistance device and can be used as an oscillator.
4. BJT, FET and UJT can all be used for amplification.
Which of the statement given above are correct?
A Darlington amplifier has a
The Darlington pair is mainly used for
The BJT amplifier which offers highest input impedance and least voltage gain is
The Barkhausen criterion for sustained oscillations is given by
Oscillators use following feedback.
Most important advantage of an IC is its
Ultraviolet radiation is used in IC fabrication process for
Why is silicon dioxide (SiO2) layer used in ICs ?
An ideal op-amp is an ideal
The ideal op-amp has the following characteristics.
An op-amp has a common mode gain of 0.01 and a differential mode gain of 105. Its CMRR would be
Which one of the following causes phase shift through causes phase shift through an op-amp?
In the circuit shown in the figure, the value of output 'V0' is
For the circuit shown in figure. given by the output voltage V0 is
A sinusoidal waveform can be converted to a square waveform by
Noise on the input of the comparator can cause the output to
The zero level detector is one application of a
How are the zener diodes placed internally in MOSFETs so as to provide defence from the hazardous consequences of stray voltages?
A device having characteristies very close to that of an ideal voltage source is