Short & Long Answer Questions for Class 10 CBSE Syllabus 2023-2024
Contemporary India - II Class 10:
1. Resources and Development
2. Forest and Wildlife Resources
3. Water Resources
5. Minerals and Energy Resources
6. Manufacturing Industries
7. Life Lines of National Economy
Short & Long Answer Questions for Class 10 Contemporary India - II:
1. Define the term “resource”.
2. Why are forests considered as a resource?
3. Discuss the importance of water as a resource.
4. What are the different types of irrigation systems used in India?
5. Explain the importance of minerals and energy resources.
6. What are the different types of manufacturing industries in India?
7. Discuss the importance of transport and communication in the economy of India.
India and the Contemporary World - II Class 10:
1. The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
2. The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
3. Nationalism in India
4. The Making of a Global World
5. The Age of Industrialisation
6. Print Culture and the Modern World
Short & Long Answer Questions for Class 10 India and the Contemporary World - II:
1. What led to the rise of nationalism in Europe?
2. Discuss the different stages of the nationalist movement in Indo-China.
3. Explain the different forms of nationalism in India.
4. Discuss the factors that led to the making of a global world.
5. What were the major changes brought about by the age of industrialisation?
6. Explain the role of print culture in the modern world.
Understanding Economic Development Class 10:
2. Sectors of the Indian Economy
3. Money and Credit
4. Globalisation and the Indian Economy
5. Consumer Rights
Short & Long Answer Questions for Class 10 Understanding Economic Development:
1. Define the term “development”.
2. What are the different sectors of the Indian economy?
3. Explain the role of money and credit in the economy.
4. Discuss the impact of globalisation on the Indian economy.
5. What are consumer rights? Explain the importance of consumer rights.
Democratic Politics - II Class 10:
1. Power Sharing
3. Democracy and Diversity
4. Gender, Religion and Caste
5. Popular Struggles and Movements
6. Political Parties
7. Outcomes of Democracy
Short & Long Answer Questions for Class 10 Democratic Politics - II:
1. What is power sharing? Explain the different forms of power sharing.
2. Discuss the importance of federalism in a democratic country.
3. Explain the relationship between democracy and diversity.
4. Discuss the different forms of discrimination based on gender, religion and caste.
5. What are popular struggles and movements? Explain their significance in a democracy.
6. Discuss the role of political parties in a democracy.
7. What are the outcomes of democracy? Explain the importance of free and fair elections.
Science Class 10:
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Coordination
8. Heredity and Evolution
9. Light Reflection and Refraction
10. Human Eye and Colourful World
12. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
13. Sources of Energy
14. Our Environment
15. Management of Natural Resources
Short & Long Answer Questions for Class 10 Science:
1. What is a chemical reaction? Explain the different types of chemical reactions.
2. Define acids and bases. Explain the pH scale.
3. What are metals and non-metals? Discuss their physical and chemical properties.
4. What are carbon compounds? Explain the different types of carbon compounds.
5. Discuss the periodic classification of elements.
6. Explain the different life processes in organisms.
7. What is control and coordination? Discuss the nervous system and the endocrine system.
8. Explain the process of heredity and evolution.
9. What is light? Discuss the laws of reflection and refraction.
10. What is the human eye? Explain the different defects of vision.
11. Define electricity and discuss its properties.
12. What are the magnetic effects of electric current?
13. Discuss the different sources of energy and their advantages and disadvantages.
14. What is our environment? Discuss the different types of pollution.
15. Explain the different methods for the management of natural resources.
Mathematics Class 10:
1. Real Numbers
3. Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
4. Quadratic Equations
5. Arithmetic Progressions
7. Coordinate Geometry
8. Introduction to Trigonometry
9. Some Applications of Trigonometry
This course is helpful for the following exams: Class 10