CBSE CLASS -11 BUSINESS STUDIES
FINAL EVALUATION - 2014-15
Time: 3 Hrs. M.M. 90
- Define: Commerce
- Which Act primarily governs the formation of a Partnership firm in India?
- What is a Joint Stock Company?
- ‘Services are inconsistent while goods are not.’ Do you agree? Why?
- What do you mean by C2C Commerce?
- What is Business Ethics?
- Give two examples of Owners Fund.
- State any two features for an business to be classified as small business.
- Mention any two types of Itinerant Traders.
- What are Export Promotion Councils?
- Define: Chambers of Commerce.
- Bring out any three points of difference between a public & private company
- Tabulate any three differences between business & profession
- State the multiple objectives of a business except for profit making.
- Explain the concept of Trade Credit as a source of Finance
- Enumerate the advantages of doing an International Business
- Briefly explain the steps of Formation of Public Company in India
- Explain any four functions of Commercial Banks.
- ‘E-Business has certain limitations also.’ Elaborate
- What services are offered by Wholesalers to Manufacturers. (4 pts)
- What is the purpose of the following documents in Export procedure:
a. Bill of Entry
b. Bill of Lading
c. Pro-forma Invoice
d. Letter of Credit
22.Explain the advantages of a Departmental Undertaking
23.Elucidate any five Principles of Insurance
24.Write a note on: Need for Outsourcing in Businesses
25. Small businesses are backbone of any Economy’ specially with respect to Indian context. Bring out its significant role.
26. Write down the features & advantages of Chain Stores in detail.
27. “Business is not just for profit making, it is a social institution & must act in favour of the society.” Justify why the above statement is/may not be valid.
28. Clearly bring out the distinctive features of issuing Debentures as a source of finance for a business.
29. Briefly Explain the Import Procedure.