Questions Paper 2014-15 Set - 2 CBSE Class XI Business Studies
17. Briefly explain the steps of Formation of Public Company in India
18. Explain any four functions of Commercial Banks.
19. ‘E-Business has certain limitations also.’ Elaborate
20. What services are offered by Wholesalers to Manufacturers. (4 pts)
21. What is the purpose of the following documents in Export procedure:
a) Bill of Entry
b) Bill of Lading
c) Pro-forma Invoice
d) Letter of Credit
22. Explain the advantages of a Departmental Undertaking
23. Elucidate any five Principles of Insurance
24. Write a note on: Need for Outsourcing in Businesses
25. ‘Small businesses are backbone of any Economy’ specially with respect to Indian context. Bring out its significant role.
26. Write down the features & advantages of Chain Stores in detail.
27. “Business is not just for profit making, it is a social institution & must act in favour of the society.” Justify why the above statement is/may not be valid.
28. Clearly bring out the distinctive features of issuing Debentures as a source of finance for a business.
29. Briefly Explain the Import Procedure.