The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore declared the result for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020. A total of nine students have scored 100 percentile, of these five are from IITs. Last year, 10 students had scored 100 percentile score. All of these nine top rankers are males.
A total of 2,27,835 candidates had registered for the B-school entrance exam this year of which only 1,90,144 appeared for the exam. The number of applicants is also lesser than last year.
CAT 2020 Result Highlights
- Nine candidates scored an overall 100 percentile in the CAT 2020 examination. All nine 100 percentilers are male candidates.
- Seven out of nine 100 percentilers are from Engineering background, one is from Mathematics background and one is from Management background.
- Three 100 percentilers are from Rajasthan and the remaining six are from Delhi, Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh respectively.
- 19 candidates have scored an overall 99.99 percentile in CAT 2020, of which 18 are male and one is female.
- Out of 99.99 percentile scores 16 are from the Engineering/Technology, two are from Economics and one is from Management background.
How to Download CAT Result 2020?
The CAT result 2020 will be available on the official website of IIMCAT for download. Registered candidates can check their result and download the scorecard by using their CAT login IDs. To check the CAT result 2020, the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of IIMCAT or copy this link: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/756/66504/login.html
- Click on 'CAT login'
- Enter CAT 2020 ID and password
- Click on scorecard tab
- Download the CAT scorecard
Recommended Course for CAT Preparation:
CAT Mock Test Series 2020