GOLDEN RULES TO SOLVE NUMERICAL PROBLEMS
1. Read the problem slowly and with full concentration at least twice.
2. Grasp the problem.
3. Think over it for 1s to 20 s.
4. Write down the data of known quantities and quantities to be determined.
5. Select a formula containing known quantities and one unknown quantity at a time.
6. Try to determine the other unknown quantity by selecting known and this unknown.
7. Try to solve the problem (if possible) with using the quantity determined in step
8. If there is no alternative, only then use result of step 6.