1. Meaning of Consumer Protection
2. Importance of Consumer Protection
3. Consumer Rights
4. Consumer Responsibilities
5. Who is a “Consumer” under the Consumer Protection Act 1986?
6. When or under what circumstances the complaints can be filed
7. Who can file complaint under the Consumer Protection Act?
8. Against whom a complaint can be filed?
9. Within what time period complaint must be disposed off?
10. Remedies available to Consumer on Complaints filed by him
11. Three tier consumer grievance machinery under Consumer Protection Act:
12. Role of Consumer Organisations and NGO’s.