|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
Gem Points For IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) – Part 1
Hello Aspirants,as we all know only few days are left for IBPS SO exam.So, we are starting a new series ” Gem points ” in this regard.We will post 50 points daily in two posts( 25 each ).learn them by heart.Share and discuss in comment section.We will gear up level day by day starting from very basics.So,Put your Seatbelts on and join us in the journey to be a specialist officer.
1) The ability to find an individual item in a file immediately direct access is used.
2) To make a notebook act as a desktop model, the notebook can be connected to a
docking station which is connected to a monitor and other devices
3) You can use the tab key to move a cursor across the screen, indent a paragraph.
4) A collection of related files is called Database.
5) Storage that retains its data after the power is turned off is referred to as non-volatile storage.
6) Internet is an example of connectivity.
7) Testing is the process of finding errors in software code.
8) A syntax contains specific rules and words that express the logical steps of an algorithm.
9) Changing an existing document is called the editing documentation
10) Virtual memory is memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses as an extended RAM.
11) Computers use the binary number system to store data and perform calculations.
12) The windows key launched the start buttons.
13) To move to the beginning of a line of text, press the home key.
14) When sending an e-mail, the subject lines describe the contents of the message.
15) Tables, paragraphs and indexes work with when formatting text in word.
16) Storage Units chart
17) The operating system tells the computer how to use its components.
18) When cutting and pasting, the item cut is temporarily stored in clipboard.
19) The blinking symbol on the computer screen is called the cursor.
20) Magnetic tape is not practical for applications where data must be quickly recalled
because tape is a sequential
because tape is a sequential access medium.
21) Rows and columns are used to organize data in a spread sheet.
22) When you are working on documentation on PC, the document temporarily stored
in flash memory.
23) One megabyte equals approximately 1 million bytes.
24) Information travels between components on the motherboard through buses.
25) RAM refers to the memory in your computer.