1. Who is the first woman from India to climb Mount Everest?
Ans- Bachendri Pal
2. Who were the first men in history to climb Mount Everest?
Ans-- Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary
3. Who climbed the Everest twice ?
Ans -- Santosh Singh
4. Who is the first person to go to space from India?
Ans -- Rakesh Sharma
5. First person to walk on moon?
Ans-- Neil Armstrong
6. Which religion did Ashok adopted?
7. Who is known as google boy?
Ans -- Kautilya Pandit
8.First Mughal Emperor?
9. Who made 'Satya Sodhak Samaj'?
Ans -Jyotibai Phule
10.When does the february has 28 days?
Ans - Leap year(occurs after every 4 years)
11. Central Drug Research Institute is located in?
Ans - Lucknow
12. Who was first prime minister of Bangladesh?
Ans - Mujiburr Rehman.
13 National congress party ruled for
Ans - About 64 yers
14. First party to win election with full majority?
Ans -Bhartiya Janata Party
15 .Name the highest waterfall in world ?
Ans - Angel falls
16. Angel falls are situated in?
17. First Aeroplane was made by?
Ans -Wilber and orvil Wright
18. First Indian governor of Independant India?
Ans - Chakrawathy Rajgopalachari.
19. First woman to go in space from India?
Ans -Kalpana chawla
20 .Kalpana chawla died in shuttle?
The document General Knowledge Notes - UPSC is a part of UPSC
All you need of UPSC at this link: UPSC