Preparation for Class 8 Hindi exam should be done in a step-by-step way, covering each and every topic thoroughly.
Includes 95 docs & 17 videos
1. Reading all the chapters from NCERT Textbooks is crucial to first build your basics. Clear all your doubts with the NCERT Solutions. CBSE NCERT Textbooks are the base for preparation of the subject. Most of the questions asked in the final CBSE examination are from the NCERT Textbooks. So, reading them thoroughly before referring to extra notes is really important. CBSE NCERT Solutions for Hindi are very helpful to understand the chapters better and learn the way of answering the questions based on them. Your doubts related to the NCERT questions will be resolved with the NCERT Solutions.
वसंत भाग 3 - Textbook & Solutions
पाठ 1 - ध्वनि
पाठ 2 - लाख की चूड़ियां
पाठ 3 - बस की यात्रा
पाठ 4 - दीवानों की हस्ती
पाठ 5 - चिठियो की अनूठी दुनिया
पाठ 6 - भगवान के डाकिये
पाठ 7 - क्या निराश हुआ जाए
पाठ 8 - यह सबसे कठिन समय नहीं
पाठ 9 - कबीर की साखियाँ
पाठ 10 - कामचोर
पाठ 11 - जब सिनेमा ने बोलना सीखा
पाठ 12 - सुदामा चरित
पाठ 13 - जहाँ पहिया है
पाठ 14 - अकबरी लोटा
पाठ 15 - सुरदास के पद
पाठ 16 - पानी की कहानी
पाठ 17 - बाज़ और सांप
पाठ 18 - टोपी
पाठ 1 - गुड़िया
पाठ 2 - दो गोरैया
पाठ 3 - चिठियो में यूरोप
पाठ 4 - ओस
पाठ 5 - नाटक में नाटक
पाठ 6 - सागार यात्रा
पाठ 7 - उठ किसान ओ
पाठ 8 - सस्ते का चककर
पाठ 9 - एक खिलाड़ी की कुछ यादें
पाठ 10 - बस की सैर
पाठ 11 - हिंदी ने जिनकी ज़िन्दगी बदल दी
पाठ 12 - आषाढ़ का पहला दिन
पाठ 13 - अन्याय के खिलाफ
पाठ 14 - बच्चो के प्रिय श्री केशव शंकर पीले
पाठ 15 - फर्श पर
पाठ 16 - बूढ़ी अम्मा की बात
पाठ 17 - वह सुबह कभी तो आएगी
पाठ 18 - आओ पत्रिका निकालें
पाठ19 - आह्वान
2. About path ka sar: Path ka sar gives a good overview in a very precise way about the chapter and is time saving during the revision as you can avoid going through the entire chapter and just read Path ka sar for remembering the main events in the chapter. Path ka sar is a short and interesting way of explaining the story. It provides a clear understanding of the chapter and saves you from reading the chapter again and again. It explains the key points and events in the story to revise just before the CBSE Hindi exam.
3. Learn short as well as long questions and answers to know how to attempt the questions in the exam. Once you have completely understood the chapter, the next step is to prepare it from the exam point of view. This means that you should know how to attempt all kinds of questions related to the chapter. The answers to short questions should be to the point and not in depth of the chapter. On the other hand, the answers to long questions should be elaborate and explain every point in detail.
4. For the writing section, read and practice as many essays, letters etc. as you can. This will definitely help you during the exam. The writing section includes various kinds of questions. It includes letter writing, essays etc. on diverse topics. You must be aware of the formats for writing these and also have a strong vocabulary. Keep these things in mind and you are sure to score good marks in the writing section.
5. For hindi vyakaran, practice to strengthen grammar and language concepts. Your textbooks are sufficient to follow and study. Hindi vyakaran is definitely a vast section as it includes many topics. But, good amount of practice will help you understand each and every concept of Hindi Vyakaran efficiently. So, practice as much as you can for this section and you can even score full marks here.
Sample papers are a way of explaining the pattern of CBSE Exam. We know, the last but an equally important step in the process of preparing for your exam is Practice. All that you have learnt needs to be evaluated before you write your final exam. The Sample Papers play a key role in this Practice step. Not only they help you test your knowledge, but also help you know the pattern of the CBSE Exam and what kind of questions you can expect.You will be able to manage your time when you solve 4-5 sample papers before the final exam. These sample papers will guide you in the right direction and you will know your weak and strong points once you start solving them.
How to prepare for Science for Class 8?
How to prepare for Social Science (History) for Class 8?
How to prepare for Social Science (Civics) for Class 8?
How to prepare for Social Science (Geography) for Class 8?
How to prepare for English for Class 8?
How to prepare for Math for Class 8?
Includes 153 docs, 135 videos & 56 tests
Includes 104 docs, 200 videos & 36 tests
Includes 87 docs, 221 videos & 39 tests
Includes 51 docs96 videos
Includes 30 docs & 83 videos
Includes 90 docs & 18 tests
Includes 98 docs & 28 tests
Includes 90 docs & 16 tests
Includes 275 docs & 25 tests
Includes 130 docs & 129 tests
Includes 53 docs