The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Monday announced the results of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main February 2021 exam on its official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The agency had conducted the JEE main examination from February 23 to 26, 2021, and more than 6 lakh candidates had registered for it. NTA had on March 7 released the final answer key for the JEE Main exam.
JEE (Main) NTA Score:
- Evaluation of multiple-choice questions of B.E./B.Tech will be carried out using final answer keys and the raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the results.
- For multi-shift papers, raw marks obtained by the candidates in different shifts/sessions will be converted to NTA Score.
- The detailed procedure based on NTA Score being adopted is available on the NTA website.
JEE Main 2021: Last minute tips to crack it like a topper
This year JEE Main exam will be held in three more Sessions. The next three sessions will be held in March, April, and May.
Note: The All India Rank shall be compiled and declared after the conduct of the JEE (Main) May 2021 Examination.
How to check JEE main results 2021:
- Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “JEE Mains 2021 February results”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- The JEE Mains 2021 results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the results and take its print out for future use.
Recommended Courses for JEE Preparation: