Class 8 : Objective question from chapter cell. Class 8 Notes | EduRev
The document Objective question from chapter cell. Class 8 Notes | EduRev is a part of Class 8
All you need of Class 8 at this link: Class 8
1. The largest cell in human body is _____.
2. What is the barrier between the protoplasm and other environment in an animal cell?
3. By whom the term cell was given?
4. Who proposed the cell theory?
5. Where is centrosome is found?
6. Within the cell the site for respiration is the ___________.
7. What is called "suicidal bag" in cell ?
8. Ribosomes are the centre for ___________.
9. In which double membrane is absent?
10. Which cell organelle found only in plant cell?
11. Animal cells is limited by ___________.
12. Organism lacking nucleus and membrane bound organelle are _________.
13. Lysosomes are reservoirs of ________.
14. The network of Endoplasmic Reticulam is present in the ______________.
15. Cell secretion is done by ____________.
16. The membrane surrounding the vacuole of a plant cell is called __________.
17. Main difference between animal cell and plant Cell is ____________.
18. A plant cell differ from an animal cell in the absence of _________.
19. Centrioles are associated with ______.
20. Which cell do not have nucleus?
21.which cell organelles is involved in the formation of saliva, tear and sweat?
22. The largest and biggest organ in human body?
23. Who invented electromicroscope?
24. From which nutrients cell is made up of?
25. Who discovered cell membrane?
26. Color of cytoplasm is __________.
27. Name the liquid which is present in nucleus just like cytoplasm.
28. Who discovered cytoplasm?
29. Full form of PPLO.
30.Meaning of mitochondria is Miro meaning ____________and chondria meaning ______________.
31. Who studied first living cell and when?
4Schliedan, sachwann and virchow
20Red blood cell
24Protein and lipid
25Carl Nalgeli and C. Cramer
29Pleuropneumonia like organism
31.Leeuwen loek ,1674