CBSE Test Paper 01
Class 12 - Political Science (B-2 Ch-8 Regional aspirations)
1. Which of the following king merged Jammu and Kashmir princely state as a union of
states in India?
a. Mir Agha Sulaiman Jan
b. Osama Ali
c. King Hari Singh
2. Why do some people feel that Article 370 should be revoked?
3. Explain the term autonomy.
4. Mention the issues which India has to face immediately after independence.
5. Why were the seven small states created in North-East India?
6. What was the role of Congress in the politics of Jammu and Kashmir?
7. Why did Prime Minister Manmohan Singh apologise to the Nation on 11 August 2005
in Rajya Sabha?
8. What were the main provisions of the Punjab accord? In what way can they be the
basis for further tensions between the Punjab and its neighbouring States?
9. Why did the movement for secession in the Mizo hills area gain popular support?
How was the problem resolved?
10. Describe the demands of AASU, AGP and ULFA.