|Table of contents|
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Choose True and False Statements|
|Match the Columns|
|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
1. The _________ is also called womb.
2. The _________ is primary reproductive organ in male.
3. The _________ is connecting structure which helps in the transfer of substance to and from the foetus body.
4. The process of laying eggs in a large number is called _________.
5. _________ is the primary reproductive organ in females.
6. Testes produce _________.
7. The cells involved in sexual reproduction are called _________.
8. In animals like fish and frog _________ fertilization take place.
9. The human zygote gets implanted in the _________.
10. IVF stands for _________.
4. Super ovulation
7. Germ cells
10. In vitro fertilization
1. Internal fertilization takes place outside the female's body. (False)
2. Birds and snakes are oviparous animals. (True)
3. A tadpole is the young one of a frog. (True)
4. Animals like Amoeba multiply by budding. (False)
5. The fusion of male and female sex cells is called fertilization. (True)
1. Tapeworm (a) Uterus
2. Vasectomy (b) STD
3. Copper-T (c) IUCD
4. Implantation (d) Vas deferens
5. AIDS (e) Hermaphrodite
1. Tapeworm: (e) Hermaphrodite
2. Vasectomy: (d) Vas deferens
3. Copper-T: (c) IUCD
4. Implantation: (a) Uterus
5. AIDS: (b) STD