1. What do you mean by Federalism?
2. What do you mean by jurisdiction?
3. How many lists we have retated to legislative powers?
4. What do you mean by decentralisation?
5. What is the main difference between a federal form of Govt and a unitary one?
Explain with an example?
6. How power shared between Central and State Govt. in Federalism.
7. Write main features of Federal Government?
8.Besides Hindi, there are other languages recognised as Scheduled Languages by the Indian Constitution. ?
9.The regional governments were given constitutional powers that were no longer dependent on the central government, these change that took place in..?
10. The exact balance of power between the central and the state government varies from one federation to another. This balance depends mainly on the _______ context in which the federation was formed. 11.What are the two main basis on which new states of India have been created?
12.Which Indian state has its own Constitution?
13.What is Panchayati Raj?
14.In which list do education, forest and marriages fall?
15.Explain the role of union list, state list and concurrent list with context to India. ?
16.In what ways has the local government deepened our democracy?
17.How federalism leads to reservation of seats for different caste groups?
18.Distinguish between Coming Together and Holding Together type of federations.
19.Explain five changes towards decentralisation brought in the Constitution after the amendments made in 1992.
20.Why does the exact balance of power between the Central and State Governments vary from one federation to other federations? Explain with example.