|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
INDIAN ECONOMY IN FY 2019-20
Human Development Index (HDI)
1. Health: The health component is measured using the life expectancy at birth in the country.
2. Education: Education component is measured using
(a) Expected years of schooling for children of school entering age
(b) Mean years of schooling for adults aged 25 years and above.
3. Standard of living: This component is measured using per capita income (in US dollars).
Human Development Index 2019
Reports published by the UNDP every year along with Human Development Index (HDI):
1. Inequality-adjusted Human Development Index
2. Gender Development Index
3. Gender Inequality Index
4. Multidimensional Poverty Index
Gross National Happiness (GNH)
World Happiness Report- 2020