Test 2] on Basics of Animal kingdom
[Neet /Aiims ]
1. Which one of the following kinds of animals are triploblastic?
(a) Flat worms
2. Mouth develops first in the embryo and anus is formed later in
3. The symmetry in which the body of the animals can be divided into identical
halves in only one plane is
(b) Bilateral symmetry
(c) Radial symmetry
(d) Biradial symmetry
4. The space between body wall and alimentary canal lined by mesoderm is
(d) None of these
5. Deuterostome condition & indeterminate radial cleavage are characteristics of
(a) Chordates and arthropods
(b) Chordates and echinoderms
(c) Arthropods and echinoderms
(d) Chordates, arthropods and annelids.
6. Tissues are absent in the body of
7. Animals having pseudocoelomate and triploblastic nature are present in phyla
8. Match Column I with Column II chose the correct answer.
Column I Column II
1. Incomplete digestive system A. Sponges
2. Cellular level of organization B. Coelenterates
3. Radial symmetry C. Annelids
4. Pseudocoelomate D. Platyhelminthes
5. Metamerism E. Aschelminthes
(a) I- C, II- D, III- A, IV- B, V-E
(b) I- D, II- E, III- B, IV- C, V-A
(c) I- D, II- A, III- B, IV- E, V-C
(d) I- A, II- B, III- C, IV- D, V-E
9. Which one of the following is not a characteristic of phylum Annelida?
(b) Ventral nerve cord
(c) Closed circulatory system
10.Which of the following has closed circulatory system?