CURRENT AFFAIRS: DAYS
Soil Health Card Day being observed on 19th Feb
- The Soil Health Card Day is being observed on 19th of February. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched the Soil Health Card (SHC) Scheme on 19th February 2015 at Suratgarh in Rajasthan.
World Day of Social Justice: 20 February 2020
- World Day of Social Justice is observed on 20 February to promote gender equality, indigenous peoples and migrants’ rights
- The theme of World Day of Social Justice 2020 is “Closing the Inequalities Gap to Achieve Social Justice”. It focuses on social justice as it is the global mission of the UN to promote the development and human dignity.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: NATIONAL
Govt sets up teams to examine villages bordering Nepal for novel corona virus infection
- Union Health Ministry has constituted central teams of experts for examination of villages bordering Nepal for novel corona virus infection.
- Villages bordering Nepal in the states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Sikkim and West Bengal will be inspected by central teams for community-level Information Education Communication activities for novel coronavirus.
Indian Railways zone becomes 1st in India to have energy-neutral stations
- Indian Railways takes a huge leap towards environmental sustainability.The Indian Railways South Central Railways (SCR) zone has become the first zonal railway in the country to have functional “energy neutral” railway stations on the network.
IDSA to be renamed as Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
- Union Government has decided to rename the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, IDSA as Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.
External Affairs Ministry issues travel advisory for Indians travelling to five provinces of Iraq
- External Affairs Ministry has stated that Indian nationals may now consider travelling to Iraq except to the five provinces of Nineveh, Salahuddin, Diyala, Anbar, and Kirkuk.
EAM to inaugurate Indian Pavilion at 70th Berlin International Film Festival on Feb 20 in Germany
- External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar will inaugurate Indian Pavilion at 70th Berlin International Film Festival on February 20 in Germany.The festival will be held till 1st of March.
Indian pharma & biotech industry expected to grow to 100 billion dollars by 2025: Piyush GoyalI
- Union Minister for Commerce and Industries Piyush Goyal has stated that the Indian pharma and biotech industry is expected to grow to 100 billion dollars by 2025 from the current size of about 40 billion dollars.
Govt to achieve 50% Gross Enrollment Ratio in higher education by 2030, says HRD Minister
- Union Government has set an ambitious target to achieve 50 per cent Gross Enrollment Ratio in higher education by 2030 to equip its working population with employable skills.
Govt to set up Central Consumer Protection Authority by first week of April
- Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has stated the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) will be set up by the first week of April this year. The CCPA to be set up under Consumer Protection Act 2019, will address issues related to consumer rights, unfair trade practices, misleading advertisements and impose penalties for selling spurious and adulterated products.
Union Cabinet approves constitution of 22nd Law Commission of India
- Union Cabinet approved the constitution of the Twenty-second Law Commission of India. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar stated that the commission will function for a period of three years from its date of official constitution.
Cabinet approves phase two of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen
- Union Cabinet has approved the Phase- 2 of the Swachh Bharat Mission, Grameen till 2024-25, which will focus on Open Defecation Free Plus (ODF Plus). The program will work towards ensuring that no one is left behind and everyone uses a toilet.
Cabinet approves constitution of empowered Technology Group
- Cabinet has approved the constitution of an empowered Technology Group which will advise the Government on priorities and strategies for research on emerging technologies across sectors.
Govt to launch Tilhan Mission to boost oilseed production
- The government will launch Tilhan Mission to make the country self-reliant in oilseed production.
India to switch to world’s cleanest petrol, diesel from April 1
- India will switch to the world’s cleanest petrol and diesel from April 1 as it leapfrogs straight to Euro-VI emission compliant fuels from Euro-IV grades now. This has been achieved in just three years and not seen in any of the large economies around the globe.
- India will join the select league of nations using petrol and diesel containing just 10 parts per million of sulphur as it looks to cut vehicular emissions that are said to be one of the reasons for the choking pollution in major cities.
Centre releases Rs 19,950 cr as GST compensation to states, UTs
- The Central Government has released 19,950 crore rupees as GST compensation to states. The amount was released to states. With this release of GST compensation, the Central Government has released a total of over 20 lakh crore rupees towards GST compensation to the states during current fiscal.
Fourth Anniversary of Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission to be observed on 21st feb
- The fourth Anniversary of the launch of Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) will be observed On 21st February 2016, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched the Mission with the vision to deliver catalytic interventions to rural areas on the threshold of growth.
V Prez inaugurates four-day Indian Students’ Parliament in New Delhi
- Inaugurating the four-day Indian Students’ Parliament in New Delhi, Mr Naidu stated, politics is a vehicle for serving the people and bringing about the desired socio-economic change.
CPCB identifies 60 pollution river stretches in northeastern states
- The Central Pollution Board (CPCB) has identified 60 pollution river stretches based on Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) in different northeastern states.
- According to the report, CPCB has identified over 350 polluted river stretches across India and the number continues to grow.
- The Central Pollution Control Board of India is a statutory organisation under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. It was established in 1974 under the Water Act, 1974. The CPCB is also entrusted with the powers and functions under the Air Act, 1981. Founded: 22 September 1974
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Agency executive: S.P. Singh Parihar (Chairperson), Dr. Prashant Gargava (Member Secretary)
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INTERNATIONAL
India, Norway to strengthen bilateral cooperation to contain marine pollution
- India has initiated Ocean dialogue with Norway to address the problem of Marine Plastic litter. Both countries decided to strengthen the bilateral cooperation in the field of environment and climate change particularly in the field of marine pollution.
South Africa keen to establish direct air connectivity between Mumbai & Johannesburg: Andrea Kuhn
- The newly appointed Consul General of South Africa in Mumbai Andrea Kuhn has asserted that her country is keen to establish direct air connectivity between Mumbai and
Bangladesh to sign Free Trade Agreement with Nepal
- Bangladesh and Nepal have agreed to sign a Free Trade Agreement to enhance trade between the two countries, a committee will be formed to work out the modalities of the agreement.
- Bangladesh has also agreed to allow Nepal to use it Saidpur airport located in its norther nmost district of Nilphamari close to Nepal.
UAE issues reactor license for first Arab nuclear power plant
- The United Arab Emirates has issued a license for a reactor at its Barakah nuclear power plant, the first in the Arab world, hailing a “historic moment.”
Nepal celebrates 70th National Democracy Day
- Nepal celebrated its 70th National Democracy Day A special ceremony was held at the Nepal Army Pavilion Tudikhel in Kathmandu to mark the occasion.
Bangladesh to enhance Mongla Port Capacity
- The Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (ECNEC) of Bangladesh has approved the proposal to enhance the capacity of the Mongla port. The decision was taken in a meeting of the ENCEC chaired by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in Dhaka.
UK announces new points-based visa system
- UK Home Secretary, Priti Patel has announced the launch of Britain’s new points-based visa system. It aims at attracting the “brightest and the best” from the world, including from India.
- Ms Patel, the senior-most Indian-origin Cabinet minister stated, the new system will cut down numbers of cheap, low-skilled migrating workers coming to the country.
Seminar on Indian Defence Equipment held in Dhaka
- High Commission of India in Bangladesh organised a seminar on Indian Defence Equipment in
Sri Lanka: Government decides to withdraw from UNHRC consensus resolutions
- Sri Lankan Government formally announced its decision to withdraw from the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) resolution co-sponsored in
- The proposal to withdraw from the resolution was tabled by Foreign Minister Dinesh Gunawardena who also sought the support of the international community for the move. The announcement came after the Cabinet unanimously decided to withdraw from the resolution in its meeting.
India attends SCO defence and security experts meeting in Pakistan
- Pakistan hosted a two-day meeting of defence and security experts of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) in Islamabad which was attended by India and other member states.
- The 9th Defence and Security Expert Working Group meeting of the SCO from February 19 to 20 discussed different aspects of cooperation between the SCO member states’ and regional security, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) – the media wing of the Pakistan army.
|Pakistan||Islamabad||Pakistani rupee||Prime minister: Imran Khan|
President: Arif Alvi
|UK||London||Pound sterling (GBP)||Prime minister: Boris Johnson|
|UAE||Abu Dhabi||United Arab Emirates dirham||President: Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan|
|Norway||Oslo||Norwegian kron|| |
|South Africa||Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein||South African rand|
|Bangladesh||Dhaka||Bangladeshi taka||Prime minister: Sheikh Hasina|
|Afghanistan||Kabul||Afghan afghani||President: Ashraf Ghani|
|Australia||Canberra||Australian dollar||Prime Minister (PM)- Scott John Morrison|
- The United Nations Human Rights Council is a United Nations body whose mission is to promote and protect human rights around the world. The UNHRC has 47 members elected for staggered three-year terms on a regional group basis. The headquarters of UNHRC is in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Founded: 15 March 2006
- Head: President; Coly Seck
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BANKING AND FINANCE
Simplified tax compliance regime to be rolled out by April 1: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman stated that simplified tax compliance regime will be rolled out by April 1st, this year. Addressing economists and experts as part of Jan Jan Ka Budget held in Hyderabad the minister directed senior officials to conduct district level interactions in person to clear all GST related issues of traders and industry people.
Moody’s lowers GDP growth rate for 2020 to 5.4 per cent
- Revised growth forecasts to 4 per cent for 2020 and 5.8 per cent for 2021, down from the previous projections of 6.6 per cent and 6.7 per cent.
Govt to facilitate doubling of milk processing capacity by 2025
- Union Government will facilitate doubling of milk processing capacity from over 53 million tonne to 108 million tonne by 2025.
Special Economic Zones continue to take lead in expanding exports
- The Special Economic Zones, SEZ continue to take the lead in expanding the exports for the country.
- Even in the midst of a volatile global economy, SEZs in India have shown resilience and have achieved 100 billion dollar worth of exports so far.
Gujarat govt partners with SBI to facilitate MSME loans
- The Gujarat government signed an MoU with State Bank of India (SBI) to facilitate approval of loans to entrepreneurs in the MSME sector with ease and within a short time-frame.
- As per the MoU, the top public sector lender will provide working capital to entrepreneurs seeking to start new micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) within a short time -frame after providing theoretical approval within 15 days of making an application.
Kotak Mahindra Bank gets RBI nod on promoters’ stake dilution plan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank stated that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has granted its final approval regarding the dilution of promoters’ shareholding in the bank.
- On January 30, Kotak Mahindra Bank stated that the bank decided to cap the promoters’ voting rights to 15% from April 1 onwards. The RBI gave its in-principle acceptance for reducing promoters’ shareholding to 26% of the paid-up voting equity share capital of the bank within six months from the date of final approval of the regulator
India needs to invest USD 109 billion to halve its road accident fatalities in next decade: World Bank
- India needs to invest an estimated extra USD 109 billion in road safety over the next decade to halve its crash fatalities, the World Bank stated in a report released on a day when at least 35 people were killed in four separate accidents in the country.
- The bank stated such an investment will bring economic benefits equivalent annually to 3.7 per cent of the GDP.The report titled “Delivering Road Safety in India” was released at the ‘Third Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety’ in
Kotak Mahindra bank
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- CEO: Uday Kotak
- Founded: February 2003
- Tagline :Lets make money simple
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States
- Membership: 189 countries (IBRD); 173 countries (IDA)
- Founded: 1944
- President: David Malpass
- MD and CEO: Anshula Kant
- Chief Economist: Penny Goldberg
State Bank of India(SBI)
- Chairperson– Rajnish Kumar.
- Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Former name– Imperial Bank of India.
- Tagline– The Banker to Every Indian; With you all the way; Purely Banking Nothing Else; The Nation Banks on Us.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
SEBI constitutes municipal bonds development committee
- Markets regulator Sebi stated it has constituted a committee which will suggest on policy matters pertaining to development of municipal debt securities and facilitate municipalities for issuance of such bonds.
- The regulator has constituted a municipal bonds development committee headed by its Executive Director Sujit Prasad and comprises representatives from municipal corporations, lawyers, professionals and market practitioners.
IRDAI to set up common electronic platform to settle health insurance claims
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is looking at setting up a common electronic platform for settling health insurance claims.
- The platform, which is expected to come up , will help standardise settlements and ensure that they are done within a specific period of time.
SEBI decides to permit the use of regulatory sandbox
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has decided to permit the use of regulatory sandbox, a system that will allow live testing of new products, services and business models by market players on select customers. The decision was taken at SEBI’s board meeting held in Mumbai.
Microsoft to set up engineering, innovation hub in Noida
- Tech giant Microsoft has set up a new development centre in Noida, its third such facility in India that will serve as an engineering and innovation hub for the company. The India Development Centre (IDC) represents Microsoft’s strategy of globally shared development to build products and services for driving digital innovation.
Rs 1,931 crore Nabard loan for Chintalapudi LIS
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has sanctioned `1,931 crore as a term loan to the Andhra Pradesh Water Resources Development Corporation (APWRDC) for the completion of Chintalapudi Lift Irrigation Scheme in West Godavari and Krishna districts.
- The financial assistance has been made under the Nabard Infrastructure Development Assistance (NIDA).
Fintech startup Lendingkart partners with Northern Arc Capital
- Fintech startup, LendingKart Technologies Private Limited has announced a full-stack co-lending partnership with Non-Banking Finance Company, Northern Arc Capital to disburse over Rs 100 crore as working capital to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an Apex Development Financial Institution in India. The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning Policy Planning and Operations in the field of credit for Agriculture and other Economic activities in Rural areas in India”.Founded: 12 July 1982
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Agency executive: Harsh Kumar Bhanwala (Chairperson)
- Purpose: Development assistance; Poverty Reduction
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India is the regulator for the securities market in India owned by the Government of India. It was established in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
- Founded: 12 April 1992
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Chairperson: Ajay Tyagi
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is an autonomous, statutory body tasked with regulating and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India.
- Founded: 1999
- Headquarters: Hyderabad
- Chairperson: Subhash Chandra Khuntia
- CEO: Satya Nadella
- Founded: 4 April 1975
- Headquarters: Washington, United States
- Founders: Bill Gates, Paul Allen
CURRENT AFFAIRS: STATES
‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ campaign launched by Bihar govt to encourage practice of planting trees
- ‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ (a plant of love) campaign has been launched by the Bihar government’s Department of Environment and Forest in Patna, to encourage the practice of planting trees in the state.
Gadkari Inaugurates First Inter-City Electric Bus Service in Maharashtra
- Union Minister for Transport, Highways, and MSMEs, Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the first inter-city electric bus service, between Mumbai and Pune in
- The 43-seater capacity luxury electric bus, manufactured by Mitra Mobility Solution, has a range of 300 kilometres on a single charge and would be operated twice daily between the two cities.
Gandhinagar railway station to have 5-star hotel
- In a first of its kind in India, the Indian Railways is going to build a five-star hotel above the railway tracks in the station. Gandhinagar will be the first railway station to have a 5-star facility above the tracks.Railways has allowed for pillars to come on the tracks to form the ceiling which will allow for the hotel to be constructed on top.
Haryana to give cash prizes, employment to sportspersons
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar stated that in order to promote sports in the state and encourage youths to excel in sports, the State government has made provision of cash prizes and employment in the Sports Policy.46th Junior National Kabaddi Competition organised by the Amateur Kabaddi Association Haryana at Sports Complex of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
J&K, Ladakh to come under jurisdiction of CAT soon
- Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office, Jitendra Singh has stated that Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh will soon be covered by the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). Addressing the annual conference of the CAT in New Delhi, he stated the tribunal will have jurisdiction to handle disputes and other issues related to the UT services. The CAT so far had jurisdiction only over central services issues in Jammu and Kashmir.
Arunachal Pradesh govt to form panel for Stilwell Road Development
- Arunachal Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Chowna Mein stated that the state government will form a committee on Stilwell Road Development and would appeal Govt. of India for prioritizing on restoration of the road. He stated both India and Myanmar would be mutually beneficial by the road, further deepening the age old cultural linkage and help promoting spiritual tourism.
Uttarakhand CM inaugurates web portal of Badrinath-Kedarnath Mandir Samiti
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivender Singh Rawat inaugurated official web portal of Badrinath-Kedarnath Mandir Samiti.
- This web portal is designed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) all the important information regarding Chardham yatra will be accessible to the people from any part of the world through the official portal.
Manipur: Seed sowing festival ‘Lui-Ngai-Ni’ celebrated at Ukhrul
- The Naga tribes of Manipur celebrated it’s seed sowing festival ‘Lui-Ngai-Ni’, under the theme “Oneness through Culture”, with much fanfare at Tangkhul Naga Long (TNL) ground in
Uddhav Thackeray approves renaming of Latur Medical College after former CM Vilasrao Deshmukh
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has approved the renaming of the Latur Medical College as Vilasrao Deshmukh Institute of Medical Sciences.The late Vilasrao Deshmukh had served as the former CM of Maharashtra.
Ambala city bus stand renamed after late Sushma Swaraj
- The Ambala city bus stand was renamed after late external affairs minister and BJP veteran Sushma Swaraj. Swaraj was born in Ambala Cantt, Haryana and was elected MLA twice from here.
Punjab to honour cops under ‘Appreciate and Commend’ scheme
- The Punjab Police have launched ‘Appreciate and Commend’ scheme.The move is aimed at boosting the morale of police officers who work exceptionally and diligently.
- Nominations will be sought from police chiefs of various districts by the 25th of every month, and these will be screened by a committee comprising senior Police Officers from the headquarters and the field.
Kerala CM launches ”Yodhavu” mobile app to combat drug menace
- ‘Yodhavu’ (Warrior), a mobile app through which the public can inform police about drug abuse and its distribution, was launched by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan as part of efforts to curb the growing menace in the State.
Uttar Pradesh government announces two new youth-centric schemes
- The Uttar Pradesh government announced two new schemes to promote and help the youth of the state.
- The two new schemes are Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (CMAPS) and the Yuva Udyamita Vikas Abhiyan (YUVA) will make the youth self-dependent.
Police, Uber launch Himmat Plus app at IGI airport
- To ensure safety and security of people travelling in cabs, the Delhi Police along with Uber launched the Himmat Plus app at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport.
- In case of an emergency, the police headquarters will receive the real-time location of a driver or a rider through this app so that a PCR van can be assigned to provide assistance.
UP becomes first state to enforce Performance Regulation Act for power department
- Uttar Pradesh has enforced Performance Regulation Act 2019 for the power department. It is to provide timely and hassle-free service to the consumers.
- The consumers would now get financial compensation for delay in solving their complaints by the department. Around 2 crore 87 lakh people are likely to be benefitted from the new law.
Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan to launch hospital Nadu-Nedu
- ‘Nadu – Nedu’ (Now and then) in hospitals, a scheme initiated by the State government to upgrade facilities in government hospitals for ensuring quality medical treatment to patients, launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Kurnool.
- The government plans to spend `11,737 crore for the implementation of Nadu-Nedu in hospitals in three phases in the next three years. Besides upgrading the infrastructure in the existing hospitals, the government has also decided to construct new hospitals wherever required.
Lithium reserve found in Mandya near Bengaluru
- The Researchers of India’s Atomic Energy Commission have found lithium reserves of 14,100 tonnes in Mandya, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Lithium is a rare metal used for manufacturing batteries for electric vehicles.
- India currently imports all its lithium needs and lithium batteries worth $1.2 billion for the year 2019 from $384 million in 2017.
Uttarakhand govt organises wellness summit
- To promote investment opportunities in Uttarakhand, the State government organised “Uttarakhand Wellness Summit 2020” in New Delhi.
- The primary objective of the summit is to shed light on the potential of developing the State as a ‘global spiritual economic zone’.
Ganga Kayak Festival organised in Uttarakhand
- The eighth edition of Ganga Kayak Festival was inaugurated in Devprayag, Uttarakhand.
- The festival is jointly organized with Uttarakhand Tourism Development Council and The Adventure Sports Society is witnessing participation of 45 male and 6 women athletes from Russia, Australia and Nepal.
Tamil Nadu, Karnataka to observe Jayalalithaa’s birth anniversary as ‘Girl Children Protection Day’
- TN and Karnataka government will celebrate former Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa’s birthday as ‘State Women Children Protection Day’ on February 24.
- TN government will implement five new schemes, including a Rs 2 lakh assistance by way of bank deposit, for the welfare of destitute girl children.
Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami announces 50 per cent subsidy for Ulemas to buy two-wheelers, increases pension
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami announced a 50 per cent subsidy for ‘Ulemas‘ to buy new two-wheelers and doubled their pension by increasing the payout to Rs 3,000 from the present Rs 1,500.
UP govt allots Rs 2,000 cr for Jewar airport in budget
- The Uttar Pradesh government allotted a fund of Rs 2,000 crore for the Jewar Airport in Gautam Buddh Nagar.
- A budget of Rs 2,000 crore has been proposed for the Noida International Greenfield Airport in Gautam Buddh Nagar’s Jewar. The airport is expected to go operational by 2023.
Haryana govt to open Atal Kisan – Majdoor canteens to provide meals at concessional rate
- Haryana government will open Atal Kisan – Majdoor canteens in all mandis and sugar mills across the state to provide affordable and cheap meals to farmers and labourers at a concessional rate of 10 rupees per plate.
Tripura: Bharat-Bangla Tourism festival begans in Agartala
- In Tripura, a two-day long first-ever Bharat-Bangla Paryatan Utsav-Tourism festival began with spectacular cultural events Ujjayanta Palace compound in Agartala.
Arunachal Pradesh celebrates 34th Statehood Day
- Arunachal Pradesh is celebrating its 34th Statehood Day . Arunachal Pradesh attained statehood on February 20, 1987. Home Minister Amit Shah will attend the celebrations at Itanagar.
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||K Palaniswami||Banwarilal Purohit|
|Haryana||Chandigarh||Manohar Lal Khattar||Satyadev Narayan Arya|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Yediyurappa||Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun||Trivendra Singh Rawat||Baby Rani Maurya|
|Uttar pradesh||Lucknow||Yogi Adityanath||Anandiben Patel|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Uddhav Thackeray||Bhagat Singh Koshyari|
|Punjab||Chandigarh||Captain Amarinder Singh||Vijayender Pal Singh Badnore|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram||Pinarayi Vijayan||Arif Mohammad Khan|
|Delhi|| ||Arvind Kejriwal||Anil Baijal|
|Andhra Pradesh||Legislative Capital- Amaravati.|
Executive Capital- Vishakapatnam
Judicial Capital- Kurnool
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy||Biswabhusan Harichandan|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun||Trivendra Singh Rawat||Baby Rani Maurya|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar||Pema Khandu||B .D.mishra|
|Bihar||Patna||Nitish Kumar||Phagu Chauhan|
- National Informatics Centre is an attached office under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. NIC provides infrastructure to help support delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India.
- Founded: 1976
- Headquarters location: New Delhi
- Director General: Neeta Verma