A. Read the poem ‘After a Bath’ and circle the correct answer.
|1. After my bath I||(a) try||(b) cry|
|2. Wipe myself||(a) dry||(b) fry|
|3. If I were a dog and could||(a) bake||(b) shake|
B. Fill in the blanks using words from the box.
|Toes Hands Nose Legs |
1. _______ to wipe.
2. And fingers and _______.
3. And two wet _______.
4. And a shiny _______.
I. Who did what in the story ‘The Bubble, the Straw, and the Shoe’. Draw a bubble, straw or a shoe, or write bubble/straw/shoe in the blanks.
1. The _______ wanted to float on the bubble.
2. The _______ stretched himself from one bank to another.
3. The _______ jumped on the straw.
4. The _______ fell into the water.
5. The _______ shook with laughter and burst.
II. Arrange the following sentences from the story ‘The Bubble, the Straw, and the Shoe’ in correct sequence.