A. Read the poem ‘If I Were an Apple’ aloud and circle the correct answer.
| 1. Apples grow on|| (a) bushes|| (b) trees|
| 2. The apple will drop down on|| (a) an ant|| (b) a boy|
B. From the story ‘ Our Tree’, write (T) for true and (F) for false sentences.
1. The little bird sees ripe fruits. ________
2. A berry seed falls. ________
3. The caterpillars have long legs. ________
4. The tree had pretty swings. ________
C. Match the columns.
| 1. Berry|| (a) Long|
| 2. Branches|| (b) Crawling|
| 3. Ants|| (c) Tasty|
| 4. Swings|| (d) Pretty|
D. Fill in the blanks choosing the correct words from the brackets.
1. If I were a bird I would _________ ripe fruits on the tree. (smell/see)
2. If I were an ant I would _________. (crawl/walk)
3. If I were a crow I would _________. (sing/perch)
4. If I were a squirrel I would _________. (run/jump)