A. Answer the following questions.
1. Which means of transport is the poem about?
2. Which lines in the poem tell that the freight trains never stop running?
3. Name the places mentioned in the poem, from where the train passes.
4. What all the train carries?
5. Name the times of the day mentioned in the poem.
B. Fill in the blanks with words from the poem.
1. The train can go through the m ________, p ________ and r ________.
2. The trains carry p________ and m ________.
3. Trains bring their precious ________ without fail.
4. They rush on through the ________, ________, ________ and ________.
C. Think, discuss and answer the following question.
Have you ever travelled by train? What is the best means of transport according to you? Discuss it with your friends.