A. Answer the following questions.
1. When you wake up what is the first sound you hear?
2. What is the first thing you see when you open your eyes?
3. ‘Wake up! Wake up!
It’s a lovely day,
Oh! Please get up
And come and play.’
(a) With whom does the poet want to play?
(b) What is the weather of the day like?
B. Mark the following as True (T) or False (F).
1. The poet says it is too early to rise from bed. ______
2. It is time to come out and play. ______
3. It is a very dull day. ______
4. Everyone is out and about. ______
5. The poet tells the cows, horses, ducks, sheep and chicken to get up. ______
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Discuss.