A. Answer the following questions.
1. Whom does the poet know?
2. Why can some of the questions be easily answered?
3. 'Some of these whys are not too hard to answer if you’ll try'. Where will you try to find the answer that you don’t know?
B. Fill in the blanks.
1. He wants to know why wood should ________.
2. Why does the ________ sink behind the hills?
3. Why do they ________ cross the sky?
4. For many questions, no one has found ________ yet.
5. We eat because we are ________.
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
Have you ever wondered why rainbows occur? Discuss.