A. Answer the following questions.
1. ‘Why did you say ‘no’ to everything?’ Who said these words and to whom?
2. ‘Mother I don’t want to go to the wedding.’ Who said these words and why?
B. Tick (✓) the correct answer.
1. Nina's mother took Nina to the market to buy
(a) A dress.
(c) A doll.
2. Nina did not want to go to
(a) The wedding.
(b) The school.
3. Nina’s mother suggested that they
(a) Take the nest along.
(b) Keep the window open.
(c) Will not go to the wedding.
4. Looking at the flying little sparrows, Nina was
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
Nina’s nature gives us a message. What message does it convey?