A. Answer the following questions.
1. Where was the magic garden?
2. Name the flowers in the magic garden.
3. What did the poppy flower want the little children to bring?
4. Why did the sun also decide to help the flowers?
B. Write true or false.
1. The gardeners are the children from school. ______
2. The boys were not good to the flowers. ______
3. The children brought bread for the birds. ______
4. The sun did not like the sound of laughing children. ______
5. There were fairies in the garden. ______
C. Time to put your thinking cap on and share.
Make a list of things around your house which have the fragrance of flowers in them. Examples: Rose water, jasmine incense sticks.