A. Answer the following questions.
1. Who sheltered under the fir tree?
2. What went wrong with its second wish?
3. Why did its leaves break and fall off?
4. 'Oh! I was never so happy!' Who said this and why?
B. Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
1. Shetty the magician took ___________ under a fir tree.
2. He offered four wishes to the fir tree as a ___________.
3. The fir tree wanted ___________ leaves like its friends.
4. Men do not steal ___________ leaves.
5. I like my old ___________ leaves best.
C. Think, discuss and answer the question given below.
People have many things in life to be satisfied with, but they are never satisfied.