A. Answer the following questions.
1. Who is the story about?
2. ‘It is very hard to be such a little mite of a fish.’ Why did the fish say so? ___________________
3. How did the size of the fish help in wriggling through the net? ___________________
4. Do you agree that the fish remained happy and content?
B. Write true or false.
1. The story is about an enormous fish. ______
2. The fish was unhappy because of its size. ______
3. One day the fish was caught in the mesh of a net. ______
4. The little fish was able to bite the net and wriggle free. ______
5. The little fish never ever complained. ______
C. Think, discuss and answer the following question.
We should be happy with who we are. Share three sentences with your friends beginning with
I am ___________________
I can ___________________
I have ___________________