1. An old carpenter made Pinocchio.
2. The old man was puzzled because when he saw something strange in the piece of wood.It could talk and he was puzzled by the voice.
3. He made a puppet boy out of the queer piece of wood.
4. Every time he was rude or lied to someone, his nose grew longer.
5. The puppet boy said this 'I’ m glad to be a real boy.' and the result of this was the boy never lied again.
1. The old carpenter thought that it was a piece of strange wood.
2. When the puppet took shape, he named it Pinocchio.
3. The carpenter was amazed to see the eyes move!
4. The puppet put on the carpenter’s wig.
5. The carpenter decided to send Pinocchio to school.
If I was to be a puppet I would be an innocent, cute and smart puppet. I will obey my master’s instructions and will not put him into difficult situations or anny him. Unlike Pinocchio I would like to go to school.