A. Answer the following questions.
1. What was the colour of the butterfly that Sonu saw?
2. Flowers of a fruit are called blossoms. What was the colour of peach blossom?
3. What was the colour of spots on the butterfly’s wings?
B. Arrange the following sentences in the order of the event.
• The butterfly then sat on the peach flower.
• The butterfly then sailed on the floating leaf of the lotus.
• The butterfly looked sad so Sonu set it free.
• The butterfly got caught in a web on the peach tree.
• Sonu ran and caught the butterfly.
• The yellow butterfly sat on the red rose.
C. Think, discuss and answer the following question.
Colours brighten our day! Which is your favourite colour? Imagine if one day you woke up, and found that everything around you were grey. How would be your day?