A. Fill in the blanks with the opposite of the words in bold.
Totu and Hira decided to have a race. Hira was very fast, but Totu was ________.
The race started. Hira sat down and fell asleep but Totu remained ________.
Totu reached the finish line. He won the race and Hira ________ the race.
B. Circle the opposites for the words in first column. One has been done for you.
C. Fill in the blanks by choosing the doing words from the box.
1. I ________ my uniform to school every day.
2. After reaching school, I ________ for my friends.
3. We ________ our lunch together.
4. Our teachers ________ us stories.
5. We ________ many new things.
6. When the bell rings, we ________ home.