A. What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day? What special food does your parents make? Tell your friends about it.
B. Make a rain stick.
A rain stick is an instrument which sounds like rainfall.
• Take an empty cardboard roll.
• Cover one open end with a paper.
• Ask an elder to push nails into the sides of the roll.
• Put some dry beans into the roll.
• Close the other end of the roll.
• Your rain stick is ready. Move it around to hear the sound of the rain.
C. Keep a record of the weather for one week. Make the weather symbols and write the weather words for each day.
D. What do you think the weather will be like tomorrow? Fill in the blanks with weather words and make the weather symbols.
I think tomorrow will be a _________ and _________ day.