Question 1: Tick (✓) the correct choice.
- This is not true about air.
(a) We can see air all around us.
(b) All living things need air to breathe.
(c) Air takes up space.
- Strong and fast moving air is called a
- The movement of different objects along with the air tells us that
(a) air takes up space
(b) air is all around us
(c) air always blows in a certain direction
Question 2: Fill in the blanks.
- ____________ from vehicles pollutes the air.
- When we blow up a balloon, we are filling ____________ into it
- Moving air is called ____________ .
Question 3: Write T for true statements and F for the false ones.
- A breeze can be very dangerous.
- Air helps the birds to fly.
- Air is present everywhere.
Question 4: Match the following.
Question 5: Answer the following questions.
- Name any three things that make the air impure.
- What is a storm?