1. Alice was lying under a tree, listening to her sister who was reading a story when she saw the white rabbit.
2. The white rabbit had pink eyes. He was wearing a blue coat, red waist coat and was carrying a watch.
3. Alice thought that the rabbit was strange because he could talk and carried a watch and wore a coat and waistcoat.
4. Oh my ears and whiskers! How late it’s getting!', The white rabbit said these lines while it was disappearing.
1. The White Rabbit took a big watch out of his waistcoat pocket.
2. Alice thought there was something different about the rabbit.
3. Alice was burning with curiosity.
4. The White Rabbit popped down a rabbit hole.
5. She looked into the loveliest garden she had seen.
In the chapter Alice faced a curious situation. If this had happened to me, I would have been frightened of the situation but also enjoyed it with all my heart. I would have followed the white rabbit similarly as Allice did and landed there.