|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
Question 1: Fill in the blanks using the words given in the box below:
Lean, zebra, safety, play, swimming
- Safety habits save us from accidents.
- We should never play on the road.
- We should use zebra crossing while crossing the road.
- We should never lean out of a moving bus.
- We should never go for swimming alone.
Question 2: Write T for true and 'F' for false statements:
- We should always obey traffic rules.
- We should never board a moving bus.
- We should not go for swimming alone.
- We should never play on an open terrace.
- We should always use a footpath to walk.
Question 3: Tick (3) the box which shows safe action and (x) the box showing unsafe action:
Question 4: Give two safety rules that should be followed:
1. At home
- Never play with sharp-pointed things.
- Never touch switches with wet hands.
2. On the road
- Use zebra crossing for crossing road.
- Always walk on footpath.
Question 5: Tell the colour of the traffic light that says:
- Stop - Red light says Stop.
- Get ready - Orange light says Get Ready.
- Go - Green light says go.
Answer the following questions:
Question 6: Why should you not play on the road?
We should not play on roads as the road is an unsafe place because lots of vehicles are there.
Question 7: Why should you not touch electric switches with wet hands?
One should not touch electrical appliances with wet hands. Since water is a good conductor, contact with moisture may result in electric shocks.
Question 8: Why should you not play with fire?
We shouldn't play with fire because it's not something to play with , it can hurt adversely.
Question 9: Why is it not safe to run on stairs?
It is not safe to run on stairs as we can fall and hurt ourselves.
Question 10: Where should you throw fruit and vegetable peels?
We should throw fruit and vegetable peels in the dustbin.