|1 Crore+ students have signed up on EduRev. Have you?|
Question 1: Circle the correct spellings:
Question 2: Circle the correct Picture:
Question 3: Fill in the blanks using correct word from the bracket:
- Gram is the most dominant pulse.
- We get vegetables and fruits from plants.
- Beetroot, radish, carrot and turnip are some of the roots that we eat as vegetables.
- All fruits come from flowers.
- Sugar is obtained from sugarcane.
Question 4: Match the following:
|(a) Moong, urad||(i) fruit|
|(b) Cauliflower||(ii) grain|
|(c) Rice||(iii) pulses|
|(d) Tea||(iv) vegetable|
|(e) Orange||(v) beverage|
Question 5: Give two examples of each of the following:
- Dry fruits - almonds, cashew
- Oilseeds - soybean, sunflower
- Beverages - coffee, Tea
- Cereals - wheat, maze
Answer the following questions:
Question 6: Are plants living or non-living?
Plants are alive; they grow, eat, move and reproduce.
Question 7: Name three fruits with have only one single seed in each.
Mangoes, plums, and peaches have only one seed.
Question 8: Name two roots that we eat.
Beetroot, radish, carrot and turnip are some of the roots that we eat as vegetables.
Question 9: Name two stems that we eat.
Potato and ginger are some of the stems that we eat as vegetables.