1. Poet knows a curious boy who is always asking ‘why?’.
2. Some of the questions can be easily answered because they are not too hard to answer if someone tries to find the answers.
3. 'Some of these whys are not too hard to answer if you’ll try', we will try to find the answers in the things itself and find the reasons for them.
1. He wants to know why wood should swim
2. Why does the sun sink behind the hills?
3. Why do clouds cross the sky?
4. For many questions, no one has found answers yet.
5. We eat because we are hungry.
Yes, the rainbow occurs after the rain. It looks so beautiful in the sky between the clouds. A rainbow is caused by sunlight and atmospheric conditions. A rainbow requires water droplets to be floating in the air. A full rainbow is actually a complete circle, but from the ground we see only part of it. From an airplane, in the right conditions, one can see an entire circular rainbow. Rainbows are among the most beautiful of nature’s displays.