Simplex method of solving linear programming problem uses
In linear programming a basic feasible solution
A tie for leaving variables in simplex procedure implies
The steps followed for the development of linear programming model are
1. state of problem in the form of a linear programming model
2. determine the decision variables
3. write the objective function
4. develop inequations (or equations) for the constraints.
The correct order is
A constraint in equation 5x1 - 3x2 ≤ -5 is converted as, (3x2 + α1) - (5x1 + -s1) = 5
Then 's1' is called as
This is used to convert constraint in equation.
Thus s1 is the surplus variable.
Consider the following Linear Programming Problem (LPP):
The linear programming is used for optimization problems which satisfy the following conditions:
1. Objective function expressed as a linear function of variables.
2. Resources are unlimited.
3. The decision variables are inter-related and non-negative.
Which of these statements is/are correct?