Which of the following are the causes for the tribal revolts under British rule?
1. The mainland tribal rebellions were sparked off by several factors, an important one concerned with the tribal lands or forests
2. The British's land settlements affected the joint ownership tradition among the tribals and disrupted their social fabric.
3. As agriculture was extended in a settled form by the Company government, the tribals lost their land
4. There was an influx of non-tribals to these areas.
5. Shifting cultivation in forests was curbed